Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 07:59 AM   #1991
Fabien Barthez
Spliff & A Brew

Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)
Those Rampage pictures are amazing. I'd love anyone who tries to evade the police in a 2.5tonne truck with their face all over it.

Not to mention, the only reason it stopped where it did, was because his tyre, from the company who sponsor him, and also have their name on the truck blew out. Good story!

I have been out of the loop for the last 3/4 weeks with not being home and such so I need a few questions answering if possible...

1, When did Setanta get all the exclusive rights to UFC here? and what is Bravo left with?

2, Is there anywhere I can watch Rampage/Forrest streamed? I will have to download it when I get home from Malta on Saturday if not, but I have a really free afternoon ahead of me, and it would be nice to watch it.

3, Is there any way I can watch the Affliction show Live in England? That is some fucking card...

Last edited by Fabien Barthez; 07-17-2008 at 08:06 AM.