View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #23013
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
WWEAJLee A.J.

I liked this gym until I saw they use z's in place of s's. Only acceptable behavior if you're some form of tag team involving brothers.

WWEAJLee A.J.

This cab driver thinks I'm Tamina. I didn't correct him. Asked to take a pic with me and then gave me a york peppermint patty. True story.

WWEAJLee A.J.

Had my first massage. As someone who is awkward being touched, ticklish, a never nude, and can't sit still, it was a traumatizing experience

WWEAJLee A.J.

Because I recently tweeted I'm awkward being touched, irony would make sure I was firmly patted down by TSA in the b-cup region today.

WWEAJLee A.J.

Eating a pizza roll off the floor is only gross if someone is around to see it and judge you.

WWEAJLee A.J.

Near Scranton, PA today. Just like last year, I will tirelessly search for Dunder Mifflin paper company.

WWEAJLee A.J.

Chickbusters vs Divas of Doom on tonight's Smackdown. Strong, badass, jacked women meet in the ring. Also I'm there.

18 Nov

WWEAJLee A.J.

Just took a huge bite of a sandwich while calling someone. Person picked up earlier than anticipated. I then frantically spit out sandwich.

WWEAJLee A.J.

Sandwich...everywhere. Then, because I'm proof the universe has a sense of humor, I looked over and saw a woman staring at me disgusted.

@RLancaster30 R. Trenell Lancaster
@WWEAJLee Hmmm, you should try using the choke slam in your next match, very effective manuever

WWEAJLee A.J.
@RLancaster30 I will chokeslam someone, they will fall two feet, then look at me and say "Not cool bro. I'm fine, but still."

@KaitlynWWE Celeste Bonin
I would like to point out that I am a year round mustache enthusiast while AJ is a mere #Movember only mustache supporter.

WWEAJLee A.J.
@KaitlynWWE How dare you tarnish my good mustache loving name? You know I love my mother, and she has a hearty mustache all year round.

4 Nov

Ok, I am done. I was bored.