View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #1210
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
That's a pretty clever idea. Does the NFL not have some sort of deadline for teams to have head coaches officially designated? I know that after a certain date teams can't interview coaches on another team's staff, but this is such a unique situation.

I don't think the Saints would wait that long though. It's such a good idea that it would almost be like laughing in Goodell's face and I don't think they want any more ill will from the league or fans. It's so twisted because NOLA is such a beloved city and everyone was rooting for the Saints, but now they might be the team everyone loves to hate.