View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #1217
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
I'm still kinda hoping Tuna comes in but I'm thinking they wait till right before Training Camp to officially come in.. That way, Peyton can talk to him all the way through summer and there will be no repercussions.. This appeal did buy Peyton some time cause now he is still around until the 16th instead of the 1st..
*Payton

The guy has only been your team's head coach for like 6 years. Only annoys me because people misspell Peyton Manning as Payton Manning all the time.