View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 06:01 PM   #32702
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Were you one of the banned list of Bruce Pobanz?
No, I don't really know what you're talking about. I've listened to a few of Flair's podcasts that are on youtube, I never signed up for anything. I only got through a few episodes since I found Conrad annoying and stopped. Not really interested in the Bruce Prichard one.

I listen to talk is jericho, keepin' it 100 with konnan (which is incredibly underrated) killing the town with lance storm and cyrus (if i have time, I normally have to play catch up with that) and the art of wrestling with colt cabana if I have time (haven't listened in a few months). And if I have a real long drive ahead of me I might throw on the stone cold one if I've listened to the others for the week. That's a lot right there, not enough hours in the day for the Bruce one, especially when I'm not that interested.

Gotta say my favorite outta that group is Keepin' it 100 with Konnan.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote