View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 03:20 AM   #33
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Randy Orton could become credible again in one second, but I agree that his current chickenshit heel persona does more to hurt him than help him. And the guys he gets in the ring with. Seth Rollins at least seems to carry himself with an air of arrogant confidence. Orton tells us he is the best, but has done little to prove it since he beat John Cena cleanly at TLC.

I really think that a face turn would freshen him up and allow him to move some merchandise for the company and make more stars than he can in his current heel role.

Cesaro could have been that credible heel too, but they seem to want to use him in an upper mid-card enhancement role. Cesaro's become the new Jack Swagger or Alberto Del Rio, two more heels that could have been credible if they weren't thrown under the "build random faces' credibility bus" as frequently as they were.

Big Show and Mark Henry could be turned and made instantly credible. The ring work wouldn't be as great as it would be if you had a heel Chris Jericho running around, but their size makes it easy. The Wyatt Family are also proving that they can stay over without wins and losses. I'm fairly confident Bray is going to come out of all this a credible threat to the World Title any time they need him to be. In fact, I think the same could be said for Harper, and perhaps even eventually Rowan.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote