Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #71
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
At the same time, I can see where she is coming from

SPOILER: show
She -is- going to take a lot of shit from her son, but she is more serious about treating this discreetly than Walt is. But wtf was up with the coin flip? She trying to figure out where she wants to run off to or what? I mean, she was obviously a bit freaked out when Walt went on his little rant about him being the one doing the knocking (Which was coming, sooner or later, I felt. She just kept downplaying what he did, and almost insulting the amount of effort he had put into his new job.)
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote