View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 09:38 PM   #4
addy2hotty
yes. yes. yes.

addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Rock vs Austin - Wrestlemania 17.

Not only was the build-up relentless, albeit with a stupid managers role for Debra, but this was my first Wrestlemania, with possibly the biggest match of all time. I went to Houston from the UK with my then-girlfriend, who rooted for Rock. I, along with most male/Texan spectators were pulling for Austin. I expected the show to be a long drawn-out build-up to the main event, but it proved otherwise. Then hearing the announcement of the match by The Fink, my hairs stood on end. Little old me from England present during the biggest match of all-time.

The ending wasn't quite as well done as it could of been, but the shock on just about everyones face around me when Vince & Austin shook hands capped it all off.

Don't think I could top that at any wrestling event.
addy2hotty is offline   Reply With Quote