Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 09:00 AM   #2808
Fabien Barthez
Spliff & A Brew

Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)
Yeah, I don't see how you could have mounted, since half his flab was squashed against the cage. I thought you did really well to re-position him, since he was clearly just trying to block any damage and sit against the fence.

Believe me when I say I am trying to take nothing away from you, because you fought a sick fight, but it looked to me, when you were trying for position, you thought to yourself, this guy isn't even trying to attack, and thats when you started raining bombs, and again when you went to FM, you must have been thinking, this guy isn't even trying to guard that much.

It must be awesome to dominate like that in your first fight, against a guy who was pretty fucking big, but you must be eager for much stiffer competiton than him, right?