View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:37 AM   #31515
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjogo View Post
I've said this many times I think she has a nice body but her face ruins it for me. This is my opinion don't get all butt hurt and cry about it and try to neg my rep.
I don't neg rep people over petty crap like a disagreement over who does or doesn't look hot. Hell, I'm not really on the Maryse bandwagon because she's not really my cup of tea. Not that I don't see how she's hot, she's just not really my thing. So, unless you end up being an utter ass for no reason, you have nothing to worry about there, buddy.

Secondly, I'm pointing out that Layla and AJ look kinda similar IN THE FACE. I just don't see how is one hot and the other ugly to you?

And slicky, I liked her better with the "nappy" hair. It was part of what made her look different. Still striking with straight hair, but I liked the curls better.

Figured this pic is relevant given the current status of The Heat.