View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 12:10 PM   #26
Johnny Vegas
Head on a Rollercoaster

Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Not going to lie, that finger poke of doom made me turn to the WWE and my interest went from WWF THEN WCW. I was a HUGE WCW fan from early 90s to the MNWs. I wanted WCW to be on top because i felt that Bischoff was determined to beat them and i dug that about him and someone like that to run the company.

I dont know HOW these guys thought that finger poke of doom was good for business. You just beat the hottest guy arguably in the business at that time and the next night, you shit on the whole thing by doing that. Something was telling me that some BS was about to go down when i saw Hogan come to the ring in some street gear and not his normal wrestling gear...Man, what a serious waste..it was almost like Vince paid these guys off or something to do this.
Johnny Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote