View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 02:14 PM   #85
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
If that's what you have to tell yourself to fell good that's fine I wasn't trying to win anything. You had a problem with an opinion of mine and freaked out at the fact that someone might have a different in opinion than you. Now you have realized that you misinterpreted the original post and have to find a way to not look retarded and bitchy. You win alright.
Duuuuude. You know since we get along on the forum and have always gotten along, there's a chance that I'm kidding around with you? and also, the entire time was actually TRYING to be good natured and maybe just MAYBE you misread MY tone? Saying "your opinion is wrong as fuck" is me ribbing you.

Of course I didn't win shit. It's a debate on a wrasslin forum. I'm fucking around.

I do believe you saying "I believe it is the worst mania" is making a blanket statement that you objectively believe it is the worst mania, but that is just the way I see it.

That's all mang. It's nothing at all personal and I don't think less of you nor is this as big a deal as the way you are reacting to what I'm saying. I'm sorry if you took me the wrong way. TRUCE ONCE AND FOR ALL

If we weren't cool af I wouldn't bother explaining this but I don't want you taking this so negatively.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote