View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 07:48 PM   #97
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
You have been the one flipping the fuck out because I disagreed with you and told you that you were wrong.

wwfan annoyed me yes (he has a particular skill for that) but it had nothing to do with our argument. It was over some dumb shit from another thread.

You have been flipping out because I told you that you were wrong to rate Wrestlemania 30 as one of the worst of all time and you can't tell when I'm jesting with you. Not really my problem that you can't pick up on my humour.

You are the one telling me I'm a retard and a bitch. I have not insulted you once. i only told you that you were wrong.
I mean every post of mine was explaining my opinion of which you kept asking questions about. You have flipped so many times it's ridiculous. I know my opinion of Bryan and the show were controversial and really didn't intend to post in the thread until I read a post that pertained to my opinion. You can say you were jesting with me all you want but your jestering made you look retarded and bitchy. I'm sorry that just the way you came off.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote