View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 11:45 PM   #506
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH15
Watch Jerious Norwood. Hes a future HOF person. And Jimmy Williams our FS, and our WR Adam Jennings
might want to hold off on those canton speaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH15
WHY THE FUCK IS WARRICK DUNN STARTING I THOUGHT HE HAD BACK SURGERY HE IS A FUCKING OLD ASS 88 SPEED SLICK MOTHER FUCKER. JERIOUS NORWOOD DOESNT EVEN HAVE A CARRY YET. I WILL SHIT ON BOBBY PETRINO IF HE DOESN'T PUT MY MANS JERIOUS NORWOOD IN THE FUCKING GAME!!
Do us a favor? just stop posting! you're judging how a team should be run based on a video game....

really, isn't football too violent for a 12yr old to be watching anyway?

Good week #1, hit my teaser which made me happy.

A few suprises but nothing I didn't really expect so far. Well, didn't think ATL would be that bad against the Vikes, figured they'd be bad, but not that bad.

Expected Hou to be good and KC to be bad, but didn't think it would be that drastic.

CHI played SD better then I thought they would, that D is sick!

Didn't think STL would go down to Carolina.

and of course P-A-T-S!!!!

honestly, expected it to be much closer, that offense looks sick, all those targets for Brady and using the pass to set the run.