View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #544
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
* I really like Johnny Curtis, but the dude has like nothing to do. I liked him in his tag team with Michael McGillicutty, but they don't really seem to have that "theme" a team often needs. How about pairing him with Jake Carter as "The JC Connection" and have them play suave and charming, but dark personalities? A sadistic male model type thing?

* Bo Dallas will one day be good, but right now he is just boring. Very boring. Stick him with Derrick Bateman as "The USA Guys." Bateman's got personality for two, so maybe he can help Bo out in that department.

* Hey, there's your next NXT tag feud! Throw in The Ascension, Mike Dalton & Jason Jordan (The Thrillseekers?), Hunico y Camacho, Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel (Air Force), The Usos and Corey Graves and a tag team partner he chooses out of revenge for being dumped by Carter (maybe Luke Harper -- the ring name for Brodie Lee), and you could have yourselves a nice little tournament for a set of NXT Tag Team Titles. No rush to bring in belts, though, I guess.

* Paige is more over than Bo Dallas.

* Audrey Marie actually looks like she can work a decent match herself. Give her some more time down there with Sara Del Ray, and she'll only get a lot better.

* Recently I've been interested in the state of women's wrestling. I'd like to see someone given the task to officially try and make it something profitable for the WWE. I honestly think that the females could have their own writers and be an independent attraction to the male portions of the show. Almost like what the cruiserweights were in WCW. A lot of the girls still need more polish, but with Sara Del Ray, Natalya, Paige and AJ Lee under contract, you have some girls that are over and can work. It's a shame that they've let Kharma go, and that Beth Phoenix seems next.

* Sign Saraya Knight and two joshi (Japanese female wrestlers). Saraya plays the heel against her daughter to help get her over; the joshi fight each other for a main roster contract on RAW, with the babyface one winning and the heel heading down to NXT to help Sara Del Ray and Saraya help polish off the younger girls, before making it back to the main roster to feud with her joshi rival.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote