View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #545
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
* Jake Carter and Trent Baretta's backstage segment seemed weird to me. I'm looking forward to their match, though. "Where's Trent?!"

* Leo Kruger is really good at playing his current character. He or Kassius Ohno seem like logical choices for your next NXT Champion, or next real feud for Seth Rollins, anyway.

* Michael McGillicutty's interview with Briley Pierce was not bad. I kind of wish Mike McG would become a "Heyman Guy" and change his surname to "Hennig" after a pep-talk from Heyman about his lineage and what he should be fighting for. Maybe leave that until after WrestleMania next year, though. Keep him doing awesome work on NXT for the moment, specifically working on his promo skills and just getting that little bit more crisp as far as an in-ring personality goes.

* I like the idea of NXT having visiting Superstars every now and then. Cody Rhodes makes sense given his connection with Dusty Rhodes. That sort of thing could help get the show and a lot of the talent involved over.

* I absolutely love the commentary on NXT. Michael Cole gets a bad rap, and I think he deserves more credit, but I wish they would dial back his role on WWE TV. Accepting that he is now "The Voice of WWE," I wish they would permanently change the RAW commentary team to include Jim Ross and JBL. When Jerry Lawler is ready to return, have him play the role of "RAW Active Social Media Ambassador." So he basically shows up and talks about what people voted for and all that. He can also do the commentary for WWE Main Event with Jim Ross, or something -- it could lend that show a "special" feel.

* I like Rollins using the Shiranui to finish his opponents. I also like the way as McGillicutty was setting up a potential Perfect Plex, JR talked about "the perfect way to finish."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote