View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #555
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Riley is still really good. He still needs some polish, but he's got that "star" quality you can't teach. Jinder Mahal seems to get better all the time, and he's still so young. It was good to see Riley pick up a win -- people need a reason to care about him every now and then.

Carter vs. Barreta really impressed me. I wish Carter would get more time to establish a character, because he seems to have a lot of charisma. He really impressed me here. Trent Barreta is someone that I hope gets to stick his head in somewhere on the main shows. I think he could have a 1-2-3 Kid like charm and usefulness.

Paige, Paige, Paige, PAIGE, Paige, PAIGE, fucking PAIGE!

Damien Sandow is fucking amazing. I'm so glad he's managed to go past being an amazing character to being an all-round amazing performer with an amazing character. Depriving people of the cartwheel was fucking great. Heel 101. That dude that Sandow faced impressed me, too. The finish was never in doubt, but the Harley Race-trained dude showed some good stuff that makes me want to see him again as a no-nonsense babyface.

Ohno grows on me and grows on me. It used to bug me that his "thing" was so simple ("I hurt people!") but now I like it. He's starting to embed himself in NXT as this dude you want to see get his ass kicked, but you have to admit is really talented and quite dangerous. He's doing a good job of being the heel on NXT. Conor O'Brian impressed me, and he seems to be getting better and better at being a bruiser.

Richie Steamboat's hot tag was a bit weak, though. I think he should have gone straight for Ohno, instead of just standing there being angry like a goof. He's got a lot of potential, and he's great in the ring as a worker -- but he's just missing something. It's that thing that Kofi Kingston channels into sometimes that allows you to take him seriously when sometimes in the mid-card you don't. Steamboat really needs to find that, so that his anger gets people right behind him, and not just cheering him because he's the "good guy."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote