View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
Tazz Dan
Y2KoTF

Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tazz Dan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Things I want answered about the CM Punk AOW Interview

I've been trying to read the thread, but I can't keep up with who is supporting who, and winks kinda supporting Punk on some things, but WEE on others. So please use this thread to fill me in by answering the following questions only, and without going out on a tangent with your own agenda. Keep that for the other thread. Also, while I am after personal opinions without the 'facts' trying to be twisted in your own way, this is A 'safe thread'. Anybody quoting somebody and attacking them for their point of view will have their post deleted. Again, please keep that for the other thread.

1. Are you supporting Punk?
2. Are you supporting WWE?
3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong?
4. If supporting WWE, why do you think Punk is in the wrong?
5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why?
6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again?
7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin?
8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show?
9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times?
10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better?
11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time?
12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not?

Once I listen to the podcast myself, I may add more questions, so keep an eye out on this. And again, for the last time, please no arguments in this thread. It's a safe thread, and posts will be deleted. AND, if it escalates far enough and people continually pick on STD or whoever else flat out for their view on things, 3 day bans will be handed out. You've been warned. Also, I've stuck this thread, I'll unstick it when I see fit other mods. Cheers. Now play nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla
I SUPPORT A TAZZ DAN REPUTATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool View Post
You are a better Aussie than Downunder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Know Your Role
PUSSY!!!! :foc:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornicane
You know I must love you if I'm pos-repping you for a gossip girls post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
I apologize for not recognizing your greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Anyway I think you are probably the nicest person on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermaximus
Ah you're the biggest inspiration on TPWW sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSG View Post
Also, you are a cunt. No offense, merely an observation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool
Still better than Downunder. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerF
You have a long ass signature Tazz Dan. It is like alright I am done with the Tazz Dan let's see who is replying
Tazz Dan is offline   Reply With Quote