View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 10:47 PM   #12
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. Are you supporting Punk? No. He didn't just walk out on the WWE, he walked out on the legions of fans and children who look up to him without so much as a goodbye.

2. Are you supporting WWE? If the medical complaints CM Punk had are legit, then hell no, they were horrible for that. But if CM Punk's claims are garbage then yes I would consider myself supporting WWE.

3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong? The supposed medical stuff and maybe a little of the behind the scenes treatment.

4. If supporting WWE, why do you think Punk is in the wrong? He walked out. Breach of contract. He seems to think he deserves to be in the same category as guys who put in waaaaay more time with the WWE.

5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why? No. He might have been stiff in the ring, but it's nothing Punk hasn't seen before. I feel like his name calling (roid guy or whatever) was meant more as a jab at WWE and their wellness policy.

6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again? Yes. This is all a work.

7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin? Given WWEs prior behavior about things like this, no, he won't.

8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show? Yes, he did in that respect get 'cheated'. But it isn't like this is the first and only instance of something else headlining instead of a title match and it won't be the last.

9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times? Yes. If they didn't respect him, he wouldn't have had the title for that long.

10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better? Depends if he is telling the truth or not.

11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time? Yes and it seems to me that they usually are. Some guys are out FOREVER sometimes. I think Punk's ego probably made him say he was feeling better a bit too soon.

12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not? No and I don't think they are the vast majority of the time if they have a seriousish injury.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote