View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 06:15 PM   #18
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. Are you supporting Punk?
2. Are you supporting WWE?
3. If supporting Punk, why do you believe WWE is in the wrong?
4. If supporting WWE, why do you think Punk is in the wrong?
I'm not "supporting" either side, but it does seem that WWE is a horrible place to work.

5. Does Punk have a legitimate gripe against Ryback? If yes, why? If no, why?
If he was really sloppy, ended up injuring him and didn't apologise then yes I'd say he has a legit gripe against the guy.

6. Do you believe Punk will ever wrestle in a WWE ring again?
No

7. Do you believe Vince will talk about this on his podcast with Austin?
He might make a few thinly veiled shots but I wouldn't expect anything more.

8. As WWE Champion for 4__ days, did Punk deserve his Wrestlemania headline match? As in, closing the show?
I think if there was any time he should have main evented Mania it should have been after the whole "summer of punk II" angle when he was hot but they fucked up his booking, rushed the storyline so it fizzled out way before Mania and of course had Rock / Cena planned so they didn't give a shit about anything else and of course there was nobody Punk could have viably faced to justify going on after that. I personally would have been more interested in Rock / Cena / Punk over the one in a lifetime rematch the following year though.

9. During Punk's historic run, do you believe he was shown the 100% respect somebody in that position deserved at all times?
Probably not, but who is?

10. Do you believe WWE doctors could have treated him better?
Yes

11. Do you believe CM Punk, and other WWE performers should be allowed proper time to heal before being pushed to return before time?
Yes

12. Do you believe that CM Punk and other WWE performers should just 'suck it up' as it's part of the industry, and they should be forced to return when they're requested to, whether they're ready or not?
No, that just leads to further problems.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote