View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 10:15 PM   #21
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Triple H vs. Seth Rollins is something I see being blown off before WrestleMania. I'm thinking Rollins has a good chance of winning the Royal Rumble. I think they'll put Owens against Rollins and Balor in a Triple Threat match. Something Michael Cole said at Clash of Champions about there only being three men who have been NXT Champion and World Champion made me think "Fuck, they're going to do that, aren't they?" It sort of makes sense too. Rollins keeps getting screwed out of the title and needs something, so giving him the Rumble seems like a nice little "atta boy" for him to try and remind people you want him to be taken as a star. Balor can return in time for WrestleMania, use his rematch clause, and cunningly sneak into the match. Not a heel turn, but foreshadowing for it. Owens wants the Triple Threat because he doesn't want either man one-on-one. Takes the pressure off them to have a Triple Threat too, because you just know Vince doesn't seem them as true main eventers.

Triple H will be wrestling at WrestleMania though, I just think it'll be against someone else. My prediction since WrestleMania 32 has been Nakamura. You just know that Triple H's ego wants to be Nakamura's first WrestleMania opponent so he can take some sort of credit for exposing him to the world. Even if it doesn't lead to a call-up for Nakamura and he defends the NXT Title against Triple H. It just seems fitting. And it won't be bad, by the way. I'd actually be down for Triple H taking the Kinshasa.

Brock vs. Shane I was fine with until Brock vs. Goldberg happens. You can't have Shane taken seriously after Brock beats Goldie. Shane can bring someone in. Bobby Lashley is who I had in mind, but that all depends on whether or not they want him. Kurt Angle returning for one match fits the WWE mentality of running all Brock's old opponents against him. Shawn Michaels is the dream however. Shane is standby. And I do think that match will happen, but I think it will happen down the line.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote