View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 01:20 AM   #285
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
No idea why everyone wants to see a triple threat RAW Women's Championship match at WM 33...Charlotte and Sasha have had their feud, it was supposed to be done and over with at Roadblock: End of the Line, and I think Charlotte v. Bayley one-on-one would be amazing given the proper build and time on the show. Put Bayley over in a singles match at Mania and then after a title defense or 2 for Bayley at PPV's maybe have her put the title on the line v. Sasha @ SummerSlam. I think Bayley © v. Sasha @ SummerSlam is a good fit, especially considering their history and the classic they put on the night before SummerSlam 2015 @ NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn for the NXT Women's Championship.
I don't think it's so much that people want to see a Triple Threat so much as people think we will see a Triple Threat. Sasha Banks, despite Vince apparently losing faith in her, is a "star" in the division. She will be at WrestleMania somewhere. She's on the RAW brand. It goes to fit that people would predict she'd end up involved in the RAW brand women's match somehow. Unless they are going to do three or more women's matches on the show (and I wouldn't put it past them with how they are trying to promote the girls as more important now), it goes to reason that Sasha Banks would have to fit into the RAW Women's Title match.

I personally have no interest in Charlotte vs. Bayley. I didn't really love Bayley that much in NXT (I thought she stole Becky's thunder), and although her climb was good, once you'd seen it that was pretty much all with her. If they're doing the title shot at the Rumble, you're going to have to work really hard to keep things interesting until April, considering they are already having televised non-title matches now.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote