View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 07:53 AM   #767
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
But if you want to know my legit predictions, without optimism, here it is:

* Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship
* Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship
* The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
* Triple H vs. Seth Rollins
* John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
* AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon
* Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens for the United States Championship
* Big Show vs. Shaq
* Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax for the RAW Women's Championship
* Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
* Naomi (c) vs. Alexa Bliss in a Lumberjill Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship
* Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kalisto vs. Apollo Crews vs. Luke Harper vs. Heath Slater in a Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship

That's ONLY a 12 match card and very realistically what you are looking at for Mania. Kickoff will probably feature a UK Championship match, a cruiserweight clusterfuck (probably a tag match) and maybe both sets of Tag Titles on the line. I can see American Alpha vs. The Usos and maybe Gallows & Anderson vs. Enzo & Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus vs. The New Day, with those teams also doing double-duty in the Battle Royal. I can see The Usos being in the Battle Royal too, but I don't know why you'd include Alpha just to throw them out, so I think they are conspicuously absent. Maybe they do an interview segment later in the show where they talk about how wonderful it felt to keep their belts at Mania, only to be attacked by two Top Guys? Neville vs. Akira Tozawa can be bumped to the Kickoff too.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote