View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 12:35 PM   #264
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Went to the BC game yesterday which was pretty sick. I didn't see any other games though unfortunately. I dunno what surprises me more, USC losing or ND actaully winning.

BC @ ND next week...This could be a huge revenge game for ND because it seems like time BC plays ND they defeat a top 5/undefeated team.

Thing that sucks about USC losing is it opens the door for Ohio State to make it to the National Championship, which I don't think anyone outside of Ohio wants to see.

Last edited by Jesus Shuttlesworth; 10-07-2007 at 12:49 PM.