View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 01:56 AM   #132
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So, after years of having him shoved down their throats, the fans react to Orton almost as well as they react to Kane. The biggest difference being that Kane's bad storylines and job stretches tended to have beginnings and endings, and arcs and decent matches and entertainment vale and...

So, yeah, Kane is pretty fun.

Wait, I was talking about Orton. Yeah, Orton is boring as an individual, is what I meant to get to, it's not just his storylines. He's just incredibly dull and repetative in speech and action, which is where the whole "psychological mastery" claim, starts to fall apart like a cobweb in a hurricane.

O.k., again, saying "he was money" and "he's a stud" is not actually saying anything. You honestly expect me to give Orton credit for Christian having a good storyline? You think it was he who somehow made Henry "less generic"? Not only are these just silly things to say after ten years of observing Orton in television, but you're still not saying fucking WHY you believe anything you're saying. How has this simple fact not yet occurred to you?[/QUOTE]

A) Orton is more naturally over than Kane. Let's not kid ourselves. If neither is involved in anything interesting for 6 months, Orton gets a better pop. Not only entrance-wise but during his matches which is the more important thing. Orton can get a crowd going during a match like Kane cannot.

B) How dare I say "He's money" or "He's a stud". I never claimed those were fucking reasons. lol They're on par with you saying "He's shit". I also never mentioned anything about Christian's storyline. Or Henry being less generic. I was talking about the matches. Clearly. Have you resorted to putting words in my mouth AFTER QUOTING WHAT I SAID?
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote