View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #6583
TheAdamEvansFan
Adam Evans = Tough Enough

TheAdamEvansFan is an awful personTheAdamEvansFan is an awful personTheAdamEvansFan is an awful person
Blame the writers for Rhodes... But I blame Cody Rhodes. Unlike other "legacy" wrestlers, he lacks the mic skills, or the charisma to sell anything worthy to the crowd. He also isn't the greatest when it comes to his in ring ability. He's a mild C if best. He was decent when he first came to WWE as a face when he was turned heel, he became the back burner for Ted and Randy.

You're partially right about WCW's downfall.

But it has more to do with Ted Turner and the power struggle that led to awful storylines by that douchebag in TNA.

Not to mention that WCW relied on ex WWE stars.. Sounds like TNA too?

I would say that their stables/factions, tag team, and their cruiserweight focus made them stronger and viable vs WWE in the Monday Night Wars.

I was one who tuned into Nitro instead of Raw which was hard to do without DVR or TIVO.

And I was saying TNA doesn't have good writers. First thing they need to do, is to remove the owner from ringside. Doesn't provide much room for reasonal storylines when you have the owner of the company at ringside like it's a NBA game.