View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #35
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Reaper View Post
I'm thinking the leader is Lemmy!! Ace of Spades song anyone?
Lemmy is too badass to be accociated with TNA. I liked it when it was just the three guys. They could have did something where it was three former TNA stars pissed that Sting is getting all the attention. It could be three physically imposing wrestlers looking to make an impact (no pun intended) by taking out the top guy, and they can have James Mitchell as a mouth piece (pretty much rip off the Brock return) Now that like 15 guys came out and attacked this week.... that kinda confused me
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote