View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #550
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OssMan View Post
I can't believe you took this post as fact.

You were arguing that every post somebody makes should be for the sole purpose of benefitting the forum, and not for self-gain. You don't seem to realize that the reason anybody does anything is primarily for self-gain. Why would we post otherwise? We want to be accepted, and the medium by which to do this is by positively contributing to a discussion. If you didn't want to benefit at all, you wouldn't have signed up at TPWW.
When did I argue that every post should be for the benefit of the forum? I just went back and read our 'conversation' here. If you can't see that the post you responded to 'sarcastically' was the most obvious poke at the moronic crap you spewed earlier, then you're a bigger moron than I originally thought.

Or what.. you're taking my one post (#507) about how you post for your own benefit, and thinking you can turn it around and apply it to some 'broad' way I think or something? Get real. Have made it pretty clear that I don't care if my posts entertain you, which completely contradicts the point you're trying to make. Give it a rest.

Don't even know why you started this whole nonsense. You've wasted more time trying to force me out of this thread or prove me wrong about nothing than if you had just skipped my posts to begin with and not given yourself such a huge wedgie. ie; something stuck up your ass