Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 05:49 AM   #76
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Lol, it adds to Ambrose character, but takes away from Corbin? I think we are really stretching here.

I understand not liking the character, but these are very minor things. If he shaves and cuts his hair, is he a main eventer?

He has definitely had his cardboard moments, but he is getting better in almost every way, every week, and is slowly finding that character.

I could easily say that I think his lack of emotion and cold demeanour add to the idea he is a lone wolf and a cold, uncaring individual.

At the end of the day, he has way more positives than negatives IMO and couple that with the fact he is improving almost weekly...He will be a world champ before the end of the year.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote