View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 12:48 AM   #317
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post
I think the crowd will most likely be pro-Lesnar. I don't think the match will be totally shit on UNLESS Reigns wins the title at WM. Also, I'm sure we will hear some chants for Daniel Bryan.

Sadly, I don't think it will sit well with WWE brass, or at least not with Vince. That being said, I think he's too stubborn and/or out of touch to care. In other words, even if the crowd shits on the match or chants throughout for Bryan or Lesnar, it won't likely actually affect the outcome of the match or future storylines.

Have we seen the last of Daniel Bryan with regards to the WWE title picture? For now at least?

It appears that way whether we like it or not.

Maybe this was WWE...Vince....trying the emphasize to us that Reigns is who they want to push and that we have to make do with it.
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote