Thread: UFC game
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:01 AM   #30
jamescomehere

Laughing This Software Makes Creating Popups So Easy, A Child Can Do It!

This Software Makes Creating Popups So Easy, A Child Can Do It!Dear Internet Marketer, If you are like me, you are always looking for ways to make your work easier and more efficient. We have all heard about the power of PopUp advertising, yet many people are not utilizing pop ups. I believe the major reason is, Javascripts can be be downright complicated and for the people who are new to creating websites, these scripts can be very intimidating. So what does the average person do? They simply don't use popups. Here are just a few problems many people like you face using popups: A lot of popups are coded wrong! Yes, you wouldn't know it, but the popups themselves are coded wrong and don't work the way the originator explained. Most people don't know where to place the code. Poor instructions can make your utilization of popups a total nightmare. Not knowing how to edit the code can be very frustrating. You have finally found the script you want after searching for days and now you don't know how to edit all this code that looks like a foreign language to you. End result, you don't use it. These problems alone are enough to make anyone not want to use Popups. You can't deny the benefits of Popup advertising. Popup advertising can easily increase your bottom line by thousands of dollars if you use it correctly. I made an extra $23,000 last year alone, just because I placed a popup on one of my websites!