View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 01:41 PM   #55
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I'd be all in on a Shield vs. Club match. Not sure how you get to that point with members of those groups spread across both shows - although I suppose it's possible WWE will completely ignore the brand split during WM season as they did in the last few years of the first brand extension.
I looked at the fact that AJ got powerbombed by The Shield at Survivor Series. You could do a thing at TLC where The Club jumps the barricade and puts Ambrose through a table to let AJ win. Then do some type of confrontation in the Rumble between the groups. Or have G&A try to interfere in the AJ v Taker match at the Rumble (assuming that's the direction), and then The Shield boys come through the crowd and cut off G&A. Leaves Taker and Styles alone and Taker wins. Ambrose and Styles would continue the fued on the SDL side, meanwhile Gallows and Anderson fued with Reigns and Rollins on RAW. The GMs just agree to allow the interpromtional match to happen at Mania.

Last edited by The CyNick; 11-29-2016 at 04:03 PM.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote