Thread: Lost: Season 3
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 09:01 AM   #394
Avenger
est. 1884

Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Avenger puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
But why?! It's a really good TV show that has clearly brought you guys many happy hours. Why be pissed off? They will end it the way they've always planned after all! You people just said last week they have planned a story arc from the beginning.

If they still do not know where they are going with this show then the whole substance of it is ridiculous as the plotlines are going nowhere. What about the giant four-toed statue? Explain how that is relevant?

I digress. At the end of the day this has been a brilliant TV show and just because the possible ending that they have planned from the beginning has been figured out does not give you internet "Losties" any right to be pissed off!

Normal viewers like me will not be pissed off because we do not read the spoilers and conspiracy theories -- so whenever the finale happens we will be very content as the show will have run it's course and we will finally know exactly where they were going with it!

Wouldn't you rather they used the storyline planned from the beginning than change it now and have everything that has happened before mean nothing? All your "clues" and "conspiracies" would be totally without foundation as there was no real reason behind any of them.

If I was a Lost geek it would certainly be purgatory that would make me happy if they had planned it from the beginning. The reason you will hate it and be pissed off is because you have ruined it for yourself. Wise up and get a life. It's just a TV show. You have no right to be pissed off about it!
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote