View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 10:26 AM   #200
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
If Harvey Bullock is seriously the main antagonist of DKR I will be sincerely disappointed. Batman has one of the greatest rogue's galleries of all time and I know they can do better than just Bullock. I think Tom Hardy would play the role beautifully, but I don't want him as the main opponent of Batman's - more as a consistent nuisance throughout the film.
I think it fits great. I don't think he'll be the one and only villian in the movie. You need someone like him and then one of the batman villians doing his thing in the film. pretty sure you'll see one or two other main villians in the film.

I like it.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote