View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 06:00 AM   #13
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Yes, because our show that features undead zombie cowboys and fire-demons from hell is nothing if not 100% devoted to realism.

Anyway, I think they're kind of screwed right now when it comes to the title situation with Bryan out of the picture. Nobody wants to see Cena or Randy with the belts again, Batista's gone over like a wet fart, the Shield have kind of proven when they were teasing a breakup that they don't work as singles as well as they do as a team, and Bray Wyatt is still kind of half-baked as a main-event guy (the fact that his feud with Cena won't fucking end certainly doesn't help).

If they can get Brock Lesnar to agree to do more appearances, then I'd agree that he's got the best chance of looking like a "legit" champion right now, especially since he's still got that "holy shit I ended the Streak" feather in his cap. Other than that, they could conceivably put the belt on Roman Reigns (which I don't think would do him any good, and in the long run would turn him into another flash-in-the-pan who flopped because he was pushed too soon), run an angle where Triple H just gives himself the title because he's eeeeevillll, or get Vince to start piling up bags of money outside CM Punk's house.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote