View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 07:26 PM   #24
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
It's not about who is bigger but he is absolutely right. If you can honestly tell me that, if you 'assume' wrestling to be real, that you think Daniel Bryan could week in and week out beat people like Orton, Batista, HHH, Kane, etc.....then you are smoking the best drugs ever. He would get his ass kicked almost every single time if we were going with realism.

So I understand what Kingofdaswing is meaning. Daniel Bryan is NOT a realistic heavyweight champion and he never will be. He's just an awesome, feel-good, Cinderella story that the average Joe can totally relate to.
After reading this I can only conclude that you understand nothing about booking philosophy. Also that you must have thought every one of Ric Flair's title runs was completely unrealistic as well.
Theo Dious is offline   Reply With Quote