View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 08:08 PM   #1
Johnny Vegas
Head on a Rollercoaster

Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Question What year should some of these wrestlers have won the WWE/World title or been pushed to it

I've been listening to some of these interviews on YT from former/current wrestlers and it got me wondering about wrestlers who, if "pushed right", should've at least been in the title scene or won the gold.

For example, IMO, i feel that DDP should've won the title somewhere in late '97/early-mid '98. I just think he was one of the, if not, THE most over person in the company at the time. I also think Goldberg had alot to do with him possibly not getting the belt until later on, but i think that the roof would have blown off if Hogan would've caught the Diamond Cutter for the title on a Nitro or PPV.

Thats just one example, there are WAYYY more obviously
Johnny Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote