Thread: Who's Next!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 07:10 AM   #36
Fabien Barthez
Spliff & A Brew

Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)
I personally think that as long as Brock is cutting wrestler weight to make 265, he is as good as unbeatable as is possible in combat sports.

His takedowns are lightning fast, and powered by 290lbs of solid muscle. He can take anyone to the ground, put his cocksword on you and just keep hitting you, very hard.

Not just that, but his neck is probably as big as my waist. Even if you catch him flush on the corner of his jaw, chances are his neck is so strong and stable that it won't KO him.

His next fight should be the winner of cain/shane. The loser of that fight should fight the winner of Nog/randy, and the loser of Nog/Randy should fight Frank Mir.

I think that GSP should just keep knocking the crap out of anyone in the division. Hang back for the superfights. He is still so young, he should do another 2 or 3 title defences, showing himself off to the ever-increasing audience, and once his profile is that big (and the same with Anderson) They should fight. It would be awesome right now, but in 12-18 months time, I would suggest they could make alot more money from it.