Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 10:41 AM   #67
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
I really do feel like people are being picky about his look tbh.

Dean Ambrose has a way worse look, including balding, weird longish hair and street clothes that don't even have the added personality of Corbin's, and I don't see too much complaining about that.

He didn't put a foot wrong on Smackdown this week either. He is developing all the time and I think he will win a lot of people round in the end.
Dean Ambrose's look is probably the second biggest complaint against him, right after that forced rebound clothesline spot he does every single match. If Ambrose actually got some ring gear he would look much less out of place at the top of the card.

Third biggest complaint is his shitty punches. Ambrose / Shane bareknuckle boxing match for Mania plz.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote