View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 07:59 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 178

Oh, thank Lzzy this place is up and running. It's been a hassle these last two weeks getting this put up on the proper day, but here we are. I may have made an error in judgment as far as picking R-Type for the pile, but I feel like getting in as many genres as I can. Plus, who is to say what you have or haven't played? Anyway, let's see where it ends up after all of the hubbub.

Pretty far down the list, but it can be somewhat satisfied with a slightly above average score of 3.33. We have a lot of those. Almost as much as a bunch of 4.0 games.

Unfortunately, neither of those scores is enough to be elite material. Maybe in the early days of this, sure, but we're about to tackle the 178th game already so the bar has been elevated quite drastically. What say you? Shall we dive again and get another game going?

via GIPHY

Well, I did it anyway. This week we land on a gaming staple of one of the industry powerhouses. Let's take a trip back to the days of the Wii and Nintendo's efforts to remain the top dog in the face of the new industry giants. When all else fails, they can always rely on their mustachioed hero. It's Super Mario Galaxy! Nintendo did what it could to deliver another spin on their star mascot in this outing. How did they do in your eyes? Does it deserve its place among the stars? Share what you're thinking and we'll see you next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote