View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 08:30 PM   #450
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
No chance of this happening, but I'd absolutely love it if Triple H declined the invitation to face Seth Rollins and instead appointed a new sponsored opponent for Rollins. My mind immediately goes to Bobby Roode, since he basically channels Triple H. Drew McIntyre would work if they brought him back as "The Chosen One." But, if the plan is still to do Cena/Taker then this could be a roll they bring Samoa Joe up into.

It really feels like there is nothing for him left to do in NXT, and it's hard to fit him into something meaningful on the main show that isn't Cena. But if Triple H were ready to swallow his ego a bit, realize that WrestleMania doesn't need that Triple H match and instead sponsor some of his new wave NXT guys, then Joe vs. Rollins has got potential to be something. Or, if you do Joe/Cena, you can have Roode vs. Rollins. If they do what I hope they do and have Owens & Jericho win the RAW Tag Titles, Rollins could win the US Title from one of them and then defend it against Roode at Mania. This might be squishing things together too much, but if Ambrose & Miz are still fighting, you could do Rollins & Ambrose teaming up as champions to face Miz & Roode.

Just spit-balling some ideas there.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote