Thread: Discontinue
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 10:56 AM   #1
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Discontinue

NOT ENOUGH PPL WATCH RAW TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN, FORGET ABOUT IT.

Credits to the road doggy dogg for helping this.

It's going to be a lot of work to explain this and I will more in depth if there is interest, but with the current lack of interest in the RAW/PPV threads, perhaps boosting your post quality against someone will make you think twice about just "being there".

Things needed:

Several bookers/GM types

Initial poster signups

Initial tournament matches during said events to put belts on champions

Right now I'm thinking that a poll can be made to vote on a match directly after RAW/PPV or the next day. The poll/thread can be created by anyone participating in the matchup and/or the GM.

The current WWE belts are going to be used and translated into TPWW instead of WWE so when a title gets taken away for any reason, we can adapt and overcome with them.

If you have any interest in being a contending poster in this then sign up below.

Particpants so far:

Shisen Kopf
drave(maybe?)
Tazz Dan
road doggy dogg
Lock Jaw(under anonymity)
Poit

Doomed to be a killer since I came out the nut sack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Grateful to not be living with severe, debilitating physical pain every day of my life

Last edited by Heisenberg; 09-04-2014 at 09:03 AM.