View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 04:25 PM   #177
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• Three matches on SmackDown was a bit of a surprise. Aren't there usually more?

• Tag Team match was actually pretty good. I saw that the "Resurrect The Ascension" sign guy and his mother were back in the front row.

The Usos have been really good as heels and I can see this going all the way to WrestleMania. Also, why were they in the back of a truck with a lamp?

• The crowd didn't seem to bother much that Corbin was attacking Ambrose. Now, I don't know if it was because of what was going on or because Corbin, once again, sucked the arena dry but usually you would expect at least some noise. There were cheers and chanting when Ambrose got the upper hand, but the crowd sounded pretty quiet for that type of segment.

Also, Corbin should shave. The pre-pubescent moustache makes him look a hell of a lot worse than he already does.

• Alexa Bliss' promo actually reminded me of Trish Stratus from her time as a heel back in 2004. Just little things, such as her facial expressions and what she was saying and how she was saying them.

I'm still expecting Naomi to drop the title at WrestleMania though.

• The main event was really good, but Orton giving up his spot was really interesting.

I would say that Harper could win the battle royal and then we have a Wyatt triple threat, but I don't know how Orton would manage to get his WrestleMania spot back after giving it up and for it all to make sense. Also, I don't know if Harper is "ready" for a WrestleMania main event spot for the WWE Championship.

He's good, but I think that spot for him would be far far too early if it were to come now. A part of me still thinks that Harper/Wyatt will happen at WrestleMania instead, probably by Harper costing Wyatt the title on SmackDown or the title being vacated for some reason.

Orton would then face the champion at WrestleMania or, if vacated, the number one contender.

Seeing as AJ Styles doesn't seem to have anything going for him for WrestleMania at the moment, my money is on it being him if what I said actually happens, which it probably won't.

• Overall, SmackDown was alright this week but it has been better. I think more matches were needed.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote