View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 12:53 AM   #43
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyMack View Post
Wyatt must retain at WM! Him as champ has been the one thing that has restored at least a little bit of my faith in WWE creative!
Against whom though?

And surely in the unlikely event he were defending against Taker, surely they won't make Taker lose?

I want to see Taker win the belt one last time. I want to see Goldberg get another win over Lesnar and end that feud.

The next night on RAW Goldberg announces his retirement. Lesnar then comes out and concedes Goldberg was the better man and that beyond the streak and his brief title run(s), Lesnar himself feels there's nothing left to prove. Out comes Undertaker who then talks about his "road to redemption" winning the title etc but that no matter what, Lesnar ending the streak will always be a blot on his career. And so he challenges Lesnar to one final match at WM 34 which will be in the same venue where the streak ended. Lesnar accepts and WWE spend a year building up Taker's final match.

I do feel WM 34 being in the Super Dome, Taker involved in the promo etc. means he will factor in the event and it may well be his final WM.
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote