View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 01:13 AM   #24
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I'm just going to rip off Fragile X instead of saying why WWE Presents: Starcade is a terrible idea... long story short- too many people will piss and moan that it's not a WCW themed ppv.

How I would set it up...

Royal Rumble (duh)
Elimination Chamber (dunno why, two gimmick based ppvs back to back before Mania is a good idea)
WrestleMania (duh)
Backlash (always liked the idea of a "revenge" themed ppv after Mania)
Money In The Bank (to have a the winner tease for two PPVs before SummerSlam)
Extreme Rules (possible set up for a title match at Night of Champions)
Night of Champions (duh)
SummerSlam (with KoTR semi finals and finals being a yearly highlight)
In Your House (An unofficial "retro themed" ppv featuring legends and the old school logo)
Survivor Series (Why? TRADITION!)
Cyber Sunday (Just gotta be careful with the polls)
Over The Edge (Filler)

No TLC. They can put on a TLC match at Extreme Rules, Money In The Bank, or an option for Cyber Sunday. They kinda killed it for me with a "chairs" match.

Last edited by FourFifty; 04-17-2014 at 07:43 PM. Reason: No one caught that I had Extreme Rules on there twice
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote