View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #14
BillyBonez

BillyBonez is an awful personBillyBonez is an awful personBillyBonez is an awful person

In my onion, Taker retiring would be a huge blow for the WWE. I mean, there is not that many big stars like him left, the closest thing to a big man star that WWE has right now is Batista but even that man is always injured.

Of cos theres baby bro Kane, but come on, Kane has always been the little turd in Taker's storylines, always screwing things up and making horrible feuds. The only time Kane was good was when he first debuted but that went down the drain so fast you wondered why he was still around.

I think and thats a big if, but IF The Taker is truly retiring this year than the best way to go would be to have him go back to his Biker gimmick because the zombie gimmick should go back to 1992 or whatever and Taker was much better as the American Bad@$$ so all in all, if he is retiring, he should just ditch the dumb zombie gimmick, get in his real street clothes, go into the ring and say,

"you know Ive been parading round like a damn clown all these years, pretending I'm a zombie and it hasnt given me jack $hit! So this last night, I'm going in it for myself".

Then they should have Taker fight through the whole roster and lose to someone up and coming like Orton to make a new star, this way its not a waste like Flairs retirement was because come on, did HBK really need the rub? I think not and you know Taker is a company guy so he's probably gonna agree even if they say, "Hey 'Takes how bout in your last match you job to Hornswoggle", so I hope he's gonna keep going at least a few years.

As far as him losing to CM Punk, you know, its not such a bad idea but it's not a great idea either. I question CM Punk's freshness ability because so far he has been gold but hey, I've seen and heard all his current stuff back when he was in the indies, this guys is doing the same old thing, he's milking the same cow and riding the same horse and in my mind, CM Punk hasnt proven himself to be worthy of a star for the future to retire Taker because unless he comes up with something new, fans are gonna get sick of him in a year and no one will care anymore. He hasn't shown anything real good as a face either you know, he was pretty lame, just bland and vanilla. As a heel he doing good, but like I said, is it really, REALLY on the level to retire Taker? I dont think so!

As a long time WWE fan, I hope that if Taker is retiring that WWE doesn't screw it up and give him a farewell that he deserves. But honestly? Taker has been rumored to retire since like 99, so I think all of this is nonsense like usual.

I hope so!

BillyBonez is offline   Reply With Quote