View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #17
BillyBonez

BillyBonez is an awful personBillyBonez is an awful personBillyBonez is an awful person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkchop View Post
A good storyline would be for Kane to retire him. I know Kane's been thinking about hanging up his boots too. Have Kane and Taker both retire after the same match. Have it be a buried alive match. Kane "wins" the match, but taker's arm comes out and he digs himself out. They fight for a little longer and then Kane buries himself with Taker because all he wants to do is kill his brother (or end his career in PG WWE).

It could be booked really well. The only downside is that both the guys are done and off tv. It works better when the guy who ends someone's career can show up on the the next night.

Or have Kane beat him in a buried alive match only to have Taker return the next night saying he's immortal and shit so they have another match at the next ppv and then Kane can take his own life ending his brother's career.

OR have Kane go on a rampage for months destroying everything and Taker ends up having to end his life to end Kane's.

This shit writes itself.
I gotta give it to you that's a solid bunch of storylines but all in all they got one flaw and thats that they do nothing for the company on the whole. Wrestling is a business where each and every thing has to count in the big picture. If you have a big star retiring, then you use it to elevate someone else to their level. Of course Kane is nowhere near as big of a star like Taker, I ain't no fan of his, but he can still give a mid card star a lift.

BillyBonez is offline   Reply With Quote