View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #18
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This report actually makes sense, given how they've brought Batista over to SmackDown!. It's almost as if they do not trust The Undertaker to be healthy enough to carry the brand. And say what you want about Taker's match quality -- if you think the dude is not hurting, you are insane.

The WrestleMania streak should definitely be ended, because it can instantly make a major star for the promotion. Anyone who beats The Undertaker at WrestleMania is either going to be WWE Champion or World Heavyweight Champion by year's end, and will be considered one of the permanent top guys within the company.

My heart is still sort of siding with Jack Swagger to end the streak. He's a guy with all the tools -- size, skill, promo ability. He was also the quickest man to have won a "World Title" so soon into his WWE tenure, I believe (albeit it being the ECW Title). If Swagger ended Taker's streak, I think it'd make him an instant threat to the WWE Title, which is definitely good for that scene.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote