View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:25 PM   #24
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaGeorgio View Post
Question: Would you like to see Paul Bearer return in some manner?

Also, I think the retirement would have to be more of a Ric Flair type way. While storyline wise, it would make sense to have him burried alive or some bullshit like that. But at the end of the day, you have to acknowledge the choice of retirement and do some sort of tribute to him. And most of these ideas don't give him the proper tribute send off he obviously deserves.
Indeed, it would be nice to have Paul Bearer be a part of Taker's retirement, but in the grand scheme of things, and especially considering Bearer's horrifically quick declines in overall health, especially during the final few years where he actually served as Taker's manager, I don't see him making any kind of appearance except maybe a one-off special appearance just so he could say farewell or whatever.

And I definitely think the whole "Final Farewell" idea would be the way to send Undertaker off, although, personally, I'd like to see 'Taker retire after compiling a 20-0 record at WM, a few days after WM 28, very similar to Flair's farewell, except have Bearer and/or Kane come out first and bring out everyone who wants to say goodbye. Hugs, handshakes, tears, final parting words are shared—and then: *GONG!* Everything quickly fades to black, a final bolt of lighting strikes the dead center of the ring, and when the lights come up, Taker has vanished for the final time as the show ends.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote