View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:32 PM   #25
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't think the streak should end. I've been following undertaker since he debuted, when I was a little kid. The streak could have been ended a long time ago to get someone over, but at this point I think it's too late. At this point it would just feel wrong to me to use it as a tool to get someone over.

Some of the younger fans here just might not understand that I suppose, but there's nothing wrong with that really. You weren't there from the beginning.

Secondly, they don't need to do that to get someone over. The majority of the wwe fanbase will buy just about anyone that's put in the main event. Go look at Cena and Batista's merch sales, if you don't believe me.

Finally, if there is anyone who deserves to have such a legacy kept intact, it's taker. He's been 100% loyal throughout his career. He's never been one to stir up backstage politics. In fact, most reports throughout the years have suggested that he holds the lockeroom together more than any other wrestler.

And he's been doing the job when he needs to to get guys over his whole career. No one ever says "Oh, taker is holding back this guy, or that guy."

I f I remember right, I think taker said in an interview once, that if he was asked to do the job at mania, he would. Because that's just the kind of worker he is. But I don't think he should be asked. He's one of the best that's ever been. Maybe even the best. I can't make that call, but I think he deserves to retire with that legacy intact for everything he has given to the business and to WWE in particular.

Last edited by Fignuts; 09-21-2009 at 02:56 AM.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote